Job vacancy Cluster Human Capital Manager
View all 30 Jobs
Cluster Human Capital Manager
Our client, a well-established company in Mauritius, is currently looking for a Cluster Human Capital Manager.
The role of the Cluster Human Capital Manager will be to:
- Manage the day to day Human Capital functions such as recruitment, performance management, learning and development, retention of key talents, compensation & payroll, strategic and change management activities.
- Work closely with the Senior Executive team to contribute to the achievement of the cluster's strategic priorities.
- Drive engagement, productivity, and business value towards its vision and by shaping its culture.
- The role of the Human Capital Manager is also to contribute to a stable and resilient organisation.
The Cluster Human Capital Manager will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- Degree in Human Resource Management
- Knowledge of Labour Law and Remuneration Orders
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Good communication & organisational skills
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs