View all 27 Jobs
Job vacancy Content Delivery Engineer
View all 27 Jobs
Content Delivery Engineer
Our client, an international company in Mauritius, is currently looking for a Delivery Content Engineer for their team.
The role of the Content Delivery Engineer will be:
- Working with the software developers on new product design, deployment, testing and optimization on a multi-CDN enabled architecture
- Optimising CDN operation for performance, selection, mapping, resilience and cost management, from delivery at the edge to content origins
- Implementing CDN's data collection, analytics, monitoring, storage and reporting systems
- Working with the relevant IT teams to ensure effective monitoring at an infrastructure and application levels
- Investigating issues where root cause is unknow and working with the relevant teams for resolution
The Content Delivery Engineer will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- In-depth experience with a number of the following areas: design, development, scaling and technical management of a Content Delivery Network delivering video and/or web applications
- In-depth experience with designing, installing, configuring and supporting load balancers specifically F5
- A flair for scripting/coding to troubleshoot or design automated deployment, configuration and testing of distributed, containerised or discrete systems, collecting data for performance analysis and visualisation across linux-based environments
- Comprehensive, practical understanding of deploying/operating/troubleshooting web technology stacks, methods and protocols such as IPv4/6, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/1.1/2 HTTP protocol, TLS, caching web servers, block/object storage systems, web-scale delivery of audio/video over RTMP, HLS and HDS protocols. Knowledge of newer delivery methods such as WebRTC & QUIC
- Enjoy presenting your ideas, challenges and solutions to engineers, developers, managers and users of the Content Delivery Platform across the organisation for a wide spectrum of applications.
- Experience working with, or good understanding of the internet-facing Data Centre
- Excellent client interfacing skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with all levels of management.
- Experience working with colleagues across different time zones
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 19 Jan, 2021JOB BYMichael Page Africa
See all jobs