View all 30 Jobs
Job vacancy Senior Executive - Insurance Brokerage - Based in Mauritius
View all 30 Jobs
Senior Executive - Insurance Brokerage - Based in Mauritius
My client is looking for a Senior Broker Executive to join the team.
The Senior Broker Executive is charged to build and develop new business opportunities for the firm including, but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain meaningfully business relationships with new clients by taking a proactive approach to all aspects of insurance portfolio management and service delivery.
- Act as trusted advisor to clients and teams under immediate responsibility by providing direct engagement with clients.
- Provide high level support and service to clients.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to a portfolio of clients.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to client needs and requirements.
Skills & Qualifications required for this role
The position is for a technical insurance practitioner who is passionate about client service
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a similar role
- A professional insurance qualification would be a definite advantage
- A degree holder is a must
- Strong account management experience gained on all short-term insurance segments
- A proven track record of delivering results both in new business and client retention
- Ability to drive new business opportunities until successful
- Professional verbal & written communication both in English and French is essential
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Required to work under tight deadlines as needed
- Must be a good planner with strong skills in time management
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing work requirements
- Must be able to manage multitasks/actions, solve problems, meet deadlines whilst keeping high service levels to clients
- Ability to work cooperatively and efficiently within a team and the organization
- Required to work and adhere to the industry's compliance requirements
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs