Do you love online marketing and getting $#*! done with little supervision? Are your friends in envy of your ability to juggle multiple projects at once while staying completely organized? Are you a stellar communicator with a strong attention to detail and live and breathe digital marketing?
If so, we need to talk.
gt3web consulting is a passionate and forward-thinking agency in Moka, with lofty goals of creating “wow” customer experiences and becoming the best in the world at educating homeowners about home insulation. Our company also serves as an in-house business and digital agency for other insulation contractors, and between our core business growth and taking on new clients are looking for an online marketing specialist to help us grow to the next level.
|Duties of Job|
• Manage existing and onboard new advertising clients.
• Setup, optimize and manage Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
• Utilize Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and other data tools
• Setup and manage WordPress websites with plugins and themes
• Setup and launch new campaigns from scratch.
• Manage monthly advertising budgets and client billing.
• Compile and share monthly advertising reports.
• Always be learning to expand your expertise through self-learning and formal training opportunities.
Required Education and Skills
• 2 years’ experience in digital marketing, content marketing, SEO, lead generation, and analytics.
• Strong organization and attention to detail
• Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Comfort with working under deadlines in an agile work environment
• Hungry to learn and grow
• The desire to have fun and make a difference
Preferred Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Advertising
• Practice of inbound marketing and “They Ask, You Answer”
• Google AdWords and Google Analytics
• Facebook Marketing
This is a full-time position at our office in Moka Business Centre, Moka.
About gt3web consulting
We exist to make a difference in the lives of business owners, solving their problems with comfort and strategy. We are serious about our work but just as serious about having fun and making a difference in our work.
Competitive salary based on experience, paid time off, paid birthday off, and matching/
If you think you would be a good fit in skills and company culture, please submit your resume and cover letter today.
Job Type: Full-time
• 8.30am – 5pm hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
• Plaine Willems, Moka (Preferred)
• Bachelor’s (Preferred)
• Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
• Facebook Advertising: 2 year (Preferred)
• Google AdWords: 2 year (Preferred)
• WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
• One location
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place