View all 30 Jobs
Job vacancy Investor Relations and Marketing Manager - Private Equity
View all 30 Jobs
Investor Relations and Marketing Manager - Private Equity
The client is a Private Equity firm in a context of rapid growth in terms of asset under management and scope of activities (new products are being launched on top of private equity).
As the Investor Relations Manager, you will be in charge of developing investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering value and impact. Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships with current investors ensuring the quality and quantity of information flows. Serving as the major point of contact between investors and the private equity (PE) firm, you will keep investors up to date regarding the fund performance.
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Model and communicate fund performance and other relevant information for/to investors
- Managing marketing materials including quarterly reports and deal announcements
- Completing limited partner requests and handle investor queries and meeting
- Lead planning and preparations for annual investor conference
- Play a key role regarding business development identifying and marketing new products to prospective investors (e.g., high-wealth individuals, funds of funds, pension funds, insurance companies, and family offices).
- Market research and analysis to provide insights on market activity/trends and present them to the leadership team
- Consistently develop the network of the firm through market research (database management, leverage on industry events, etc) and contacts / meetings
- Supporting of all aspects of the marketing and fundraising cycle from fund concept, PPM preparation, launch, "road show" presentations, marketing, diligence and closing of investor capital commitments
As the Marketing Manager, you'll have the following duties:
- Ensure the execution of an integrated Public Relation and communications plan.
- Develop media relationships: secure and vet placement of interviews, case studies and news releases in leading news outlets, and industry reports.
- Manage and increase the firm's online presence (LinkedIn, website, databases, …)
- Evaluate opportunities for sponsorships and advertising.
- Identify relevant speaking opportunities for the firm's executives (conferences, webinars, etc.).
- Identify appropriate awards and rankings for the firm and assist in awards submissions.
- Assist the team in the development, editing and design of other communication material: press release, marketing presentation, bi-annual newsletters, investors' reporting, infographics, video case studies, brochures, etc.
- Monitor and report on PR and communication results to the firm's executive team.
The ideal candidate has ideally been in a similar role in a private equity firm.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs