View all 80 Jobs
Job vacancy Digital Marketing Manager
View all 80 Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager
Our Client a well reputed international organization is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
Overall Purpose of The Job
The Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) will be part of the Regional Marketing and Communications team for Africa, reporting to the Regional Head of Marketing and Communications. The DMM will lead the development of the Organisation digital marketing strategy and content for the Africa region in line with the group’s marketing and communications strategy. In this hands-on role, the Digital Marketing Manager will use best practices in campaign development, creative concepts development, marketing automation and analytics to help drive revenue growth.
Marketing & Communications
- Be the Marketing and Communications point of contact for all digital matters, engaging with colleagues of varying technical capability on all digital communication matters.
- Participate fully in the development of marketing and communications projects in the region.
- Support, assist and advise other team members on any marketing and communications projects.
- Collaborate with external marketing and communications suppliers as required.
Digital Marketing and Automation
- Manage and develop the digital marketing strategy including creation, deployment and testing, reporting and best practices.
- Be the regional super-user of the Marketing automation platform and the CRM, using it to create, update and add content, ensuring that all content is written in a manner that generates maximum results from internet searches.
- Work with internal teams and external agencies to continually develop digital campaigns across all channels including emailing, display, social, Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Work with internal teams to lead the implementation of the Company social media strategies by actively managing regional social media content, engaging with external stakeholders and making recommendations for future activity.
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance to ensure digital marketing effectiveness, ROI and continually improve and maximise performance and marketing spend, collating for regular reports.
- Manage the lead generation process end to end to ensure appropriate tracking of marketing influence on the pipeline and monitoring of its utilisation by sales team.
- To consistently review the search channel, analysing trends and identifying new opportunities and contributing to search specific expertise.
- Manage the calendar of client and prospect communications to capitalise on frequency without creating communications fatigue.
- Proactively monitor B2B trends & best practices and suggest innovative approach to achieve business objectives.
- Support the marketing and communications plans across the region, producing / editing copy for emails and online content including landing pages, blogs, news, social media, infographics and digital brochures or publications.
- Support and advise the team with creation and distribution of videos, webinars, podcasts, social media posts, etcetera.
- Generate relevant and innovative content ideas that are in line with business priorities.
- Brief and monitor external agencies for the creation of various written and multimedia content.
Website Content Management
- Ensure that information available on the company’s website about the region is up to date.
- Manage regional microsites and support the visibility of regional initiatives on the global site.
- Protect and grow the Company brands online.
- Be a super-user of the website content management system, using it to create, update and add content, ensuring that all content is written in a manner that returns maximum results from internet searches.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Solid experience of using marketing automation tools; previous experience with Eloqua will be an advantage;
- Strong design & video editing skills;
- Ability to write and manage online content with outstanding editorial skills;
- Working knowledge of using content management systems (CMS) to publish web content;
- Ability to lead PPC and SEO/SEM campaigns;
- Highly analytical and good reporting skills with the ability to approach problems from a business perspective and with a ROI mindset (experience with Google Analytics will be an advantage);
- Knowledge of html and CSS will be an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience of ad serving tools will be an advantage;
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills;
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or any other related field;
- Certification in digital marketing.
- At least 5 years working experience in a digital marketing position;
- 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing management role, preferably in a B2B environment;
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing platforms, social media and content management system
- Proven experience in planning, delivering and measuring digital marketing campaign;
- Proven experience in developing professional and compelling B2B marketing content.
- Excellent written and spoken English and French is an explicit requirement of the role;
- Good command of Portuguese or Mandarin is a distinct advantage.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs