View all 128 Jobs
Job vacancy Client Services Executive
View all 128 Jobs
Client Services Executive
Our Client is looking for a Client Services Executive
The Client Services Executive will be responsible for sales administration with a particular focus on North Africa Region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing consistent administrative support to the Sales and Marketing Department in relation to the client renewal process, onboarding of clients, invoicing of clients and client reporting.
- Working with the Head Client Services & Account Management to assist in the implementation of and efficient adherence to the key processes of the Sales and Marketing department.
- Interfacing effectively with the Sales and Marketing, Operations, Billing, Commercial Services and IT teams to develop and maintain strong working relationships to support the efficient and effective management of local and overseas clients.
- Facilitating the Business Development Managers achieving their sales objectives by providing back office sales support.
- Training and supporting new and existing Sales team members in any new enhancements or refresher topics
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
- Supporting Sales team in adherence to 120-day renewal process by facilitating 1:1 pipeline review calls with respective cluster AMs/BDMs.
- Assisting with the operational implementation of new accounts.
- Assisting with the administration side of renewal, up selling and cross selling of existing accounts.
- Overseeing digital product client roll out process for the region.
- Supporting the renewal discussions including quote creation, pricing and approval workflow with Commercial Services
- Supporting Marketing & Sales Team at Client events and lead management.
- Management of the end-to-end new client set-up for designated clients
- ‘On-boarding’ of new clients including the development of clear operations and billing procedures to allow the Operations Department to effectively service the client including all digital product set up and client AP onboarding
- Act as primary account point of contact for designated clients on educational matters
COMPLIANCE AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
- Responsible for tracking all contracts and for contract document management, by keeping storage of all hard copy contracts in a safe for audit compliance and in the DocuSign CLM tool
- Ensure all necessary approval according to the GAPP has been followed, documented and saved in SalesForce
- Regularly review the contract spread sheet
- Identification & Escalation of non-standard opportunities/requests to Commercial Services or Legal (as required)
- Assist Finance with the compilation of the monthly invoicing templates and ensure all invoicing is processed and invoices issued timeously within the CIT target.
- Ensure that invoicing is done by month end and dispatched to the clients
- Keep record of invoicing and share information with Finance to ensure everything is invoiced
- Ensure real time update of all client related activities into Salesforce including performing the following activities:
- Drive and monitor SFDC usage and adoption
- Ensure SalesForce is up to date by doing weekly compliance checks
- Updates to Procedures and SFDC attachments (with Operations & Business Development Managers): Ops and Billing Procedures set-up and maintenance, contracts and declaration attachments, authorized persons.
- Standard contract preparation, sending, chasing of contract signature, loading of final signed copy into the various systems
PROCESS / PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Provide training to internal stakeholders as and when required
- Support the internal stakeholders with various projects as and when required
ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Support the Head of Client Services & Account Management as well as the GM Sales and Marketing as and when required with the renewal and business review process.
- Generating client specific activity and utilization reports as required within agreed timeframes
- Reviewing of the client specific reports with the relevant Business Development Director / Business Development Manager and Account Manager to ensure the accuracy of information and identification of any potential services issues and implement corrective actions to address the services issues
QUALITY OF SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- Supporting the Head Client Services & Account Management in providing the highest standard of service through:
- Maintaining data accuracy and integrity of client data in SFDC
- Ensuring that administrative data at the account, program and opportunity level is updated and up to date (contacts, addresses, dates, contracts, activities and subscriber declaration)
- Ensuring timely close winning and sending onboarding pack to MS, creation of ops procedure before program goes live as well as submission of any and all required invoicing
- Liaising between the delivery experts and the client to ensure quality delivery on the entire roll-out chain (from implementation, planning until final invoicing)
- Ensuring that procedures and operational information (Authorized Persons, Emergency Contacts and interface with Insurers) are reviewed, accurate and updated with the Assistance Centre audit as KPI.
Service Delivery Quality Monitoring
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects and support several team mates globally simultaneously
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM applications)
- Strong individual that can work autonomously and within a team to deliver results
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness. Ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment where cross border collaboration and consensus are the norms
Required Work Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in an operationally / commercially focused analytical and/or Customer Services role
- Research experience valuable
- Exposure to working in a cross-border engagement sales environment including previous working experience selling in emerging markets
- Successfully working with other functions (E.g.: Finance and Operations)
- Experience in similar sector/position is required
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs