Job vacancy administrative Clerk in Triolet
731 days ago
Our Administrative Clerk is responsible for ensuring that our office administrative processes run smoothly, and to help provide our customers with the excellent customer service that we are known for. You will be responsible for accounts payable, receivables, repair and purchase orders, and other administrative duties to help us run our business efficiently.
- Experience will be an advantage
- 1) Compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities of establishment, performing variety of following or similar clerical duties and utilizing knowledge of systems or procedures: Copies data and compiles records and reports.
- 2) Tabulates and posts data in record books.
- 3) Computes wages, taxes, premiums, commissions, and payments.
- 4) Records orders for merchandise or service.
- 5) Gives information to and interviews customers, claimants, employees, and sales personnel.
- 6) Receives, counts, and pays out cash.
- 7) Prepares, issues, and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements, and checks.
- 8) Prepares stock inventory.
- 9) Adjusts complaints.
- 10) Operates office machines, such as typewriter, adding, calculating, and duplicating machines.
- 11) Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
- 14) May prepare payroll.
- 15) May keep books.
- 16) May purchase supplies.
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs