Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career
|Duties of Job|
What responsibilities will you have?
- Review requirements, specifications and other inputs. Provide early feedback to designers, project leaders and developers.
- Design, develop and execute manual acceptance tests, for both New Features (NF) and Non-Regression (NR)
- Identify, record and track bugs. Validate bug fixes. Assess risks of collateral impacts and regressions.
- Troubleshoot platform issues and other issues. - Manage both their own personal test platforms (Windows VMs) and the shared test platforms (Linux servers).
- Contribute to the development of the QA Team’s processes and to its knowledge bases.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
1-3 years for the Junior position
5+ years for the Senior position
ISTQB certification would be a plus. Non-QA experience (such as BA) would be a plus
Strong analytical skills.
Good communication skills both English & French, for deliver sharp, specific, usable written materials (test plans, bug reports, issues description, feedback on specs, etc).
Strong basic technical skills: Windows, Linux, Apache, JBoss, LDAP, SQL.
Functional experience with Identity Management, Access Management, including products such as CA Identity Minder, would be a plus.
Curiosity, willingness to learn new things, resilience to uncertainty, ability to grab and interpolate partial information from various sources and perspectives.
Open-mindedness, ability to embrace change and face unexpected difficulties.
Experience with Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira) would be a plus.
What academic qualifications do you need?
Bachelor in Information Systems, Computer Science or any related degree courses